Kindly access the Client’s Cabinet for more details regarding the deposit and withdrawal methods.
– CM Index processes deposits every day, 24 hours 7 days a week, except specific public holidays; for Local Depositor, kindly contact the representative for operation hours.
– CM Index processes withdrawals on Monday to Friday during weekdays, while on weekends only from 14:00 to 16:00 server time (GMT+0 OR GMT+1).
– Deposit and withdrawal processing time depends on the type of method used or requested.
– Deposit and withdrawal processing time stated all over the website or official social media is specifically for CM Index’s side.
– Kindly note that in any case, if the fund takes a longer time to reach your bank/wallet account it is due to the additional processing time by PSPs or your bank’s side.
– The processing time for crypto deposit and withdrawal will be depending on the network confirmation in the blockchain.
– CM Index does not charge any additional fees for deposits or withdrawals, however, be aware that you may incur fees on payments to and from some PSPs.
– CM Index accepts no responsibility for any such fees incurred or imposed by the payment service providers.
– CM Index does not cover the charges for deposits and withdrawals made using International Wire Transfer as the charges are different between banks.
– CM Index covers Neteller and Skrill’s charges for both deposits and withdrawals.
– CM Index does not cover the 1% processing fee and the minimal fee (0.001 for ETH & $5 for USDT) by Crypto payment method. (Subject to change by PSP).
– Please note that the requested price of crypto during deposit submission and the processed amount into the trading account in USD may vary due to price fluctuation.
AML & 3RD PARTY
– Warning! For the Local Depositor method, please only contact, interact, and do transactions with our authorized Local Depositor only, information in the Client Cabinet.
– All withdrawals methods must be made to and from the same name as the registered account.
– Make sure you deposit from your account under your name as we do not process 3rd party transactions for all transaction methods including Local Depositor.
– Please note that all deposit and withdrawal transactions are also subject to internal Anti-Money Laundering (AML) controls.
– Visa, Mastercard, and Crypto withdrawals can only revert up to the amount that you deposited, with a backdated period of 90 days or 3 months.
– You may select another withdrawal method used previously or a bank transfer method to withdraw if the amount has exceeded the deposited amount in the methods above.
– In any case that you deposited using multiple methods, kindly note that we will process withdrawals using the following hierarchy:
1) Visa or Mastercard
2) Crypto Payments
3) Neteller or Skrill
4) Local Depositor
5) Online Bank Transfer
6) International Wire Transfer